Brian Tracy is one of the top professional business speakers in the world. He is the author of more than 70 of the best business books — many of them bestsellers.
He is the chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations. His goal is to help you achieve your personal and business goals faster and easier than you ever thought possible – whether you are starting a side hustle, internet business, or simply looking to learn some business hacks.
Brian is one of the most well-known sales trainers and experts on entrepreneurship in the world, and what he knows and teaches has the power to change anyone’s life – from teaching you how to be an entrepreneur or how to master your entrepreneurial mindset.
He has studied, researched, written and spoken for 30 years in the fields of economics, history, business, philosophy, and psychology. He is the top selling author of over 45 books that have been translated into dozens of languages.
Brian Tracy has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the US, Canada, and 55 other countries worldwide.
As a Keynote speaker and seminar leader, Brian addresses more than 450,000 people each year throughout the world on leadership characteristics, sales, and business strategy. Brian is also well known for his countless motivational quotes.
Now, let’s hack…
In this 43-minute episode Brian Tracy and I discuss:
- The Key is to Get It 80% Right and Run It Up the Flag Pole
- Seek opportunities to help other people
- How to know if you have what it takes to be successful
- Why 80% right is better than perfect
List of Brian Tracy Books
- Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time
- No Excuses!: The Power of Self-Discipline
- The Psychology of Selling: Increase Your Sales Faster and Easier Than You Ever Thought Possible
- The Power of Charm: How to Win Anyone Over in Any Situation
- Goals!: How to Get Everything You Want — Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible
- Maximum Achievement: Strategies and Skills That Will Unlock Your Hidden Powers to Succeed
The Show Notes for the Brian Tracy Interview:
Dig this episode? Wait until you hear these…
- Why You Can’t Say Yes to Everything | Tim Conley
- Frame Your Work Around What You Love Doing | David Meerman Scott
- Just Make Your First Dollar | Carrie Wilkerson The Barefoot Executive
- Guy Kawasaki on Understanding the Math of Success
- Check out all the episodes of our entrepreneur podcast