Tim Conley is a Foolish Adventurer, podcaster, consultant, speaker, and entrepreneur.
I was introduced to him many years ago via his podcast The Foolish Adventure Show, one of the shows I listened to while getting my own online business started.
Tim Conley is the founder of the Fuse Community, an online meeting place for entrepreneurs. He is also the founder of a private mastermind group called Ignite, a group that I have heard nothing but rave reviews about.
For the high-performance entrepreneur, he is also a one-on-one consultant.
Now, let’s hack…
In this 53-minute episode Tim Conley and I discuss:
- Persevering through the trials and tribulations of entrepreneurship in order to reach an inevitable win
- Defining entrepreneurship as creating value from an idea
- Learning to make a sale and overcoming the fear of rejection
- Evaluating a new business idea based on customer base, profitability, and potential for expansion
- Tim’s new coaching business and his tips for effective strategies in project management
The Show Notes
- Tim411 Podcast
- The Forge Facebook Group
- Tim on Twitter
- Jon on Twitter
- Show Sponsor: ConvertKit — Click Here to get a 1-month free trial exclusive to HTE listeners
- Show Sponsor: Braintree — To learn more about how your company can grow with Braintree, visit braintreepayments.com/hack