My guest today is a world traveller, seasoned hustler, fitness and food enthusiast, and tech entrepreneur. His strengths are in sales, marketing, traffic, and products.
He was the youngest Cisco engineer in Australia at age 16 and later founded a marketing company with teams in the USA, Philippines and India. The company broke $1 million in revenue in less than three years.
He is now the co-founder and CEO of Process Street, a simple process and workflow management system.
Now, let’s hack…
In this 37-minute episode Vinay Patankar and I discuss:
- Handling your emotions, being resilient, and shipping
- The need to have a hustler’s mindset
- Why it’s crucial to hire the best people
- Write it down, analyze, and optimize
The Show Notes
- Process Street
- Vinay on LinkedIn
- Vinay on Twitter
- Jon on Twitter
- Show Sponsor: Digital Marketing Institute
- Show Sponsor: Biz Filings
Coming soon …