Grant Cordone is a New York Times bestselling author, international speaker, and obsessive entrepreneur.
He currently owns five massively successful companies, including a real estate company with over $400 million in property. He is also the founder of Cardone Acquisitions and Cardone Enterprises.
Grant Cardone is the author of seven books. His current, very-soon-to-be-released book called Be Obsessed or Be Average is a call to action for you to become obsessed with your life and business, or simply live an average life.
Now, let’s hack…
Links and resources mentioned:
- DesignCrowd: Check out DesignCrowd.com/hack for $100 off your project.
- Franchise Help: Visit franchisehelp.com/hack to take our franchise quiz and find your next business.
Dig this episode? Wait until you hear these…
- Just Make Your First Dollar | Carrie Wilkerson The Barefoot Executive
- Frame Your Work Around What You Love Doing | David Meerman Scott
- The Beautiful Brokenness of Entrepreneurs | Cole Hatter