Barry Feldman is a content marketing consultant, copywriter, blogger, speaker, and entrepreneur.
He is the founder of Feldman Creative. Feldman Creative was founded in Silicon Valley in 1995 when my guest escaped alive from the advertising agency business. The company has partnered with hundreds of corporate marketing groups, small businesses, ad agencies, and design firms across a spectrum of product categories.
Barry Feldman is a prolific blogger and speaker and has spoken on countless stages across North America.
Now, let’s hack…
In this 34-minute episode Barry Feldman and I discuss:
- The link between being a solopreneur and building authority
- The true value of being a strong-willed and challenging authority
- The key differences between writing offline and writing online
- It is better to be clear, not clever
- SEO: How to get on the first page of Google
The Show Notes
- Feldman Creative
- SEO Simplified for Short Attention Spans
- Barry on Twitter
- Jon on Twitter
- Show Sponsor: HTE Book
Dig this episode? Wait until you hear these…
- Setting Goals and Getting Started | Joe Pulizzi Content Marketing Institute
- The Reason Why I Freelance | Bryce Bladon | Clients from Hell
- Understanding Business as a System of Inputs | Liston Witherall | GoodFunnel