She started her professional career as an opera stage manager, but soon changed her focus to event management. The mashup of skills she acquired along the way helped her become a systems strategist for freelancers and small business owners.
She is the founder of Aspire & Grow, a business support and customer experience optimization brand with a focus on helping Digital Entrepreneurs.
My guest is the creator of The Systems Guide and Evernote Made Easy.
Now let’s hack…
In this 51-minute episode Val Geisler and I discuss:
- The value of always be ridiculously useful
- Providing a “why” when helping out others
- Enjoying “quiet time” in coffee shops or co-working spaces
- Being around people is motivational
- Surrounding yourself with people who won’t let you quit
The Show Notes
- Val’s website
- Simplified Systems Facebook group
- The Get Paid Podcast
- Val on Twitter
- Jon on Twitter