She started her career as Staff Writer for Us Weekly where she learned hands-on about journalism and public relations. Not only this, but my guest learned what makes an A-list event stand out and how certain brands and celebrities get featured over others. With this knowledge, she founded her current company.
She is the founder of Sarah Rose PR established in 2012. The company has been growing exponentially and she’s turned her firm into a nationally respected business.
Now, let’s hack…
In this 34-minute episode Sarah Attman and I discuss:
- Looking at problems from different perspectives
- Staying mentally healthy in order for your business to grow
- Having a ‘What’s the worst that could happen?’ attitude
- The value of saying yes to every opportunity
The Show Notes
- Sarah Rose PR
- Sarah on Twitter
- Jon on Twitter
- Show Sponsor: Grab your free trial at EarthClassMail
- Show Sponsor: Name your discount! Survata