Reggie Milligan of Mantry is a food lover, former chef, and an entrepreneur.
At a young age, Reggie Milligan was finding ways to take action and make money online. From collecting mis-hit golf balls to apprenticing at The French Laundry, a three Michelin Star restaurant.
After college, things became more than just side hustles when he and a friend started a business called Social Feed that was quickly acquired.
This left him time to think of his next venture. In February 2012, over drinks at a Toronto bar, my guest and his co-founder decided to start a subscription box service catering to men who love to eat good food. This was the birth of Mantry.
Over five years later, Mantry is now the #1 food subscription for men.
Now, let’s hack…
Resources and links mentioned:
- Mantry on Medium
- The Score Takes Care of Itself by Bill Walsh
- Mantry article on BlogTO.com
- Mantry on Twitter
Caliper: Assess your team for free, and improve performance with an hour of free consulting at CaliperCorp.com/hack.
Dig this episode? Wait until you hear these…
- Grind Away and Put In The Work w/ Connor Riley
- Run Your Business with Processes (and Grow it with Vision) | Allen Brouwer BestSelf
- Should You Follow Your Gut or Trust Your Mentors? | Davis Smith