Nathan Hirsch of FreeeUp founded and built a drop shipping Amazon business to over $7 million in sales with 60 full-time workers.
He gained experience hiring and managing online workers from all over the world. Realizing that so many other businesses struggled with this exact thing, he decided to capitalize on it.
Today, Nathan Hirsch is the founder and CEO of FreeeUp, an online marketplace that specializes in connecting freelancers with eCommerce businesses looking to hire. In just 7 months, they’ve landed over 150 clients and are growing at a rapid pace.
Now, let’s hack…
Nathan Hirsch FreeeUp
In this 31-minute episode Nathan Hirsch and I discuss:
- Determining what’s important and breaking down tasks into long-term and short-term goals
- The benefits of building customized programs for your business versus using existing software
- Considering the immediate impact of new projects and ideas and further prioritizing from there
- Creating and maintaining written processes of communication to be used company-wide
The Show Notes
- FreeeUp’s Referral Program
- FreeeUp on Facebook
- Nathan on LinkedIn
- Nathan on Twitter
- Jon on Twitter