During this same time, her husband began taking photos of weddings on the side. That was 12 years ago, and they have scaled from one-off wedding photography to being named top wedding photographers by Profoto.
In this conversation we discuss:
- Taking (calculated) risks to accomplish your goals
- Why you need to look around and see what everyone else in your market is doing
- How to set monthly, yearly, and five year goals
Now, let’s hack…
Resources and links from the interview
- Justin and Mary Weddings
- Justin and Mary Blog
- Justin and Mary Photography Courses
- [Going Deep] The Entrepreneurial Myth | Michael Gerber
Fin: Try Fin, your new on-demand executive assistant for free!
As a listener of my show, I’ve arranged for all of you to try Fin for FREE.
Just use my link – Fin.com/HACK.