Jaimee Newberry is a professional experimenter, speaker, and entrepreneur.
After a couple years working at Zappos and some major life circumstances, Jaimee Newberry suffered a nasty spell of life burnout back in 2012 and decided to redesign her life from the ground up. She spent the next year speaking around the world, podcasting, and writing.
Then in August of 2016, she co-founded a business called Picture This Clothing — and it took off as a viral hit from the very first Tweet.
Now let’s hack…
Resources and links from the show
- Picture This Clothing
- TechCrunch Article on Picture This Article
- Narwhal App
- Meno Design
- Steve Jobs life wisdom about “poking life”
Skillshare is giving my listeners a one-month free trial of unlimited access to over 17,000
classes. Go to Skillshare.com/hack to start your free month today!
Dig this episode? Wait until you hear these…
- A Conversation About Taking Action | Rachael McCrary | Jewel Toned
- Build Your Wings on the Way Down | Karen Hoskin | Montanya Distillers
- Humble Enough to Ask | Dave Munson Saddleback Leather