Five short years ago, Liz spent six hours a day sitting in meetings. She worked for American Express creating their customer loyalty programs.
Today, she is the founder and CEO of Checklist Home Services, CitiBin, and Reclaim-A-Space.
Each of these companies works hand-in-hand with each other and works to deepen their relationship with her customers.
Now, let’s hack…
In this 37-minute episode Liz Picarazzi and I discuss:
- Knowing what makes you happy
- Working with your heart, hands, and head
- Meeting unmet needs (and creating a business around those needs)
- The value of being an entrepreneur and a marketer
- Developing a muscle to find flow
The Show Notes
- Checklist Home Services
- Checklist Homes Services NY Times Article
- Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience
- Checklist Home Services on Twitter
- Jon on Twitter
- Show Sponsor: Get your free 5-week trial now at http://Fizzle.co/hack