Kiri Masters of Bobsled Marketing is a marketer, lamp maker, and an entrepreneur.
She spent the first part of her career in banking & finance, but like many of us, she wanted to do more meaningful work … and move from Australia to New York.
Kiri Masters turned a passion for making DIY lamps into a business in 2013, when she started I Like That Lamp.
Using her successes in the lamp business, she also started a marketing company called Bobsled Marketing, where she helps brands launch and optimize their products via the Amazon marketplace.
Now, let’s hack…
Kiri Masters Bobsled Marketing
In this 41-minute episode Kiri Masters and I discuss:
- Why you need to surround yourself with a community
- The value of learning to pull back on new projects
- Using your energy to stay focused and execute
The Show Notes
- Bobsled Marketing
- I Like That Lamp
- Tim Conley on Hack the Entrepreneur
- Dynamite Circle
- Kiri Masters on Twitter
- Jon on TwitterShow Sponsors:
Citi cards with Android Pay. Download the Android Pay app on Google Play or visit CITI.com/AndroidPay
Braintree — To learn more about how your company can grow with Braintree, visit BraintreePayments.com/Hack
Dig this episode? Wait until you hear these…
- Why You Need to Throw Yourself Into Your Projects | Naomi Dunford | IttyBiz
- How to Free Up Your Business | Connor Gillivan | FreeeUp
- Take Responsibility For Your Situation | Marya Jan