Kevin Rogers is a former professional stand-up comedian, a copywriter, consultant, and an entrepreneur.
His unique background as a nightclub comic and in-the-trenches salesperson provide a rare spectrum of experience and ability.
Today, as the founder and head of Copy Chief, my guest is one of the most in-demand sales consultants online. He works closely with high-volume information marketers, corporations and local brick and mortar businesses.
He is also the author of The 60-Second Sales Hook.
Now, let’s hack…
In this 44-minute episode Kevin Rogers and I discuss:
- The real value of taking comedic chances (in business and in life)
- How to bypass your filters and hit publish
- Don’t try to be witty and funny (it’s ok, most of us aren’t)
- Close all the loops and then move on
The Show Notes
- Copywriter’s Edge
- Kevin on Twitter
- Jon on Twitter
- Show Sponsor: HTE Book
- Show Sponsor: Try out Colony.FM for free! Colony.FM