After graduating from University, my guest and his co-founder decided to get jobs at Amazon.de, Amazon’s German marketplace. After spending three years there learning the ins and outs of the platform as a Key Account Representative, the two of them decided to develop their own product and business.
With zero business experience, they developed a leather case for iPads. This product turned into KAVAJ, and they have gone on to sell over $17,000,000 in the past 4 years from their home offices.
Now, let’s hack…
In this 44-minute episode Kai Klement and I discuss:
- The importance of having passion for the things you create
- Why you need a partner that compliments your skills (and how to choose one)
- Finding processes within your business
The Show Notes
- KAVAJ Academy
- Kai on Twitter
- Jon on Twitter
- Show Sponsor: MileQ – Text “HTE” to 31996 to start your 40-drive free trial.
- Show Sponsor: GoToWebinar