Jesse Tevelow is a writer, constant mover, not a very good manager, but a very smart entrepreneur.
He spent his formative years performing website usability tests for clients like Staples, Google, Yahoo, Verizon, and many more.
He was then accepted into TechStars, a mentorship-driven startup accelerator. There, he and his cofounder catalyzed the idea and plan for J-Squared Media, which later became PlayQ, a mobile games company.
Jesse Tevelow is also the #1 Bestselling author of “The Connection Algorithm”.
Now, let’s hack…
In this 48-minute episode Jesse Tevelow and I discuss:
- The importance of making moves and staying in motion
- The two most valuable characteristics to look for in a co-founder
- Recognizing your business as a team effort and concentrating more on your strong points
- Freely testing out and validating new ideas to determine where to focus your resources
- Accepting the highs, the lows, and the unknowns that come with entrepreneurship
The Show Notes
- Books by Jesse Tevelow
- The One Thing by Gary Keller & Jay Papasan
- Will It Fly? By Pat Flynn
- Jesse on Twitter
- Jon on Twitter
- Show Sponsor: 1,000 Maniacs– Claim Your Free Roadmap Now