James Clear is an entrepreneur, weightlifter, and travel photographer in 20 countries.
He has started four businesses over the course of his entrepreneurial career and two of them have succeeded.
His real success has been his personal blog. He started consistently posting twice per week in very late 2012 and has not missed a post since.
Not only that, but he has an email list of over 100,000 people, is regularly published by Business Insider, Entrepreneur Magazine, and The Huffington Post, as well he now makes a great living off his personal brand.
His work covers a variety of topics, but the central idea that ties it all together is simple: If you can master your habits, you can master your life.
Now, let’s hack…
What you will learn in this episode:
- The difference between amateurs and professionals
- The key to building an email list of 100,000+ in two years
- How a structured environment can help you stay productive
- Why you should focus on building your platform first
Resources and links mentioned:
- Transform Your Habits
- Todd Henry – Die Empty: Unleash Your Best Work Every Day
- James on Twitter
- Jon on Twitter
- Today’s Awesome Sponsor: To find out more visit CaliperCorp.com/Hack