My guest attended Yale Law School, got a job at a law firm, and then decided she wanted to go out on her own and become a writer. She has now become one of the most thought-provoking and influential writers on habits and happiness. Psychiatrists now advise their patients to read her books and college professors assign them to students.
She is also the co-host of her podcast, where she discusses good habits and happiness with her sister, Elizabeth.
Now, let's hack…
In this 31-minute episode Gretchen Rubin and I discuss:
- The value of consistent and deliberate work
- Why Gretchen's writing is self-helpful, not self-help
- Stepping back and learning that you don't think like everyone else
- The best moments are when you are driven by passion
The Show Notes
- Gretchen Rubin Books
- Gretchen on Twitter
- Jon on Twitter
- Show Sponsor: EarthClassMail.com
- Show Sponsor: Pro Job Network