My guest today is an author, speaker, personal transition expert, educator, strategic advisor and most of all, an entrepreneur.
She has authored several incredible books, including her most recent, Business Dating: Applying Relationship Rules in Business For Ultimate Success.
My guest has passionately served professionals as a coach and mentor for 15 years and says she empowers others to shed limiting beliefs, dream big, and go for what they truly want. She is also the CEO and President of Honore Enterprises, Inc., which provides coaching and mentoring in business, careers, and divorce.
Now, let’s hack…
In this 37-minute episode Honoree Corder and I discuss:
- The value of working on yourself every day
- Knowing enough to be dangerous
- Teaming up with people who are good at things you’re not good at
- How to position yourself to speak and to write
The Show Notes
- Take the next step today with a free guide at BizFilings.com/start
Coming soon …