Founded in 2003, AutoClaims Direct has grown to an 8-figure virtual claims technology company that has processed nearly $4 billion in collision losses.
He truly lives the entrepreneur lifestyle and spends a lot of time focusing on the optimization of health, fitness, and work.
In this conversation we discuss:
- The struggles with leaving the working world behind to start your own business
- How to set up a morning routine that enables you to get more done
- Why the victory is ALWAYS in the journey
Now, let’s hack…
Links and resources from the episode
- AutoClaims Direct
- The Daily Stoic, by Ryan Holiday
- Meditations, by Marcus Aurelius
- The Power of Unlimited Thinking | Ariel Garten | InteraXon
- Ernie Bray on Twitter