Ariel Garten of InteraXon is a life-long entrepreneur who is closing the gap between science, art, business, and technology.
As an entrepreneur, Ariel Garten has started her own clothing line, worked in the real estate business, and ran a private Neuroconsulting practice for six years.
She is now the founder and CEO of InteraXon, a Toronto-based innovator in the emerging field of brain sensing technology.
InteraXon is also the maker of Muse, the brain sensing headband. Muse is an award-winning headband that makes meditation easier.
Now, let’s hack…
Ariel Garten InteraXon
In this 35-minute episode Ariel Garten and I discuss:
- Learning to silence your inner critic and fully believing that anything is possible
- How Ariel applied the notion of unlimited thinking to progressing in her entrepreneurial ventures
- The importance of delivering a product with an honest message behind it
- How Muse transformed the available technology into a way to positively affect people’s lives
The Show Notes
- Ariel on Linkedin
- Ariel on Twitter
- Jon on Twitter
- Show Sponsor: DesignCrowd — Check out DesignCrowd for up to $100 off your project