My guest today is a serial entrepreneur, author, and well-known digital marketing expert.
In 1998, my guest undertook his first entrepreneurial venture: a $900 marketing course for cosmetic surgeons.By the time he was 26, he was making $10,000 to $15,000 a month teaching physicians how to improve their sales.
According to Forbes, he’s produced more than half a dozen seven figure online businesses since then.
My guest is a self-described “adventure junkie,” he founded Maverick Business Adventure & Maverick 1000 in 2008. MBA mixes adventure and intimate entrepreneurial networking. MBA is also a philanthropic organization and he has a goal by 2020 of getting 10,000 young entrepreneurs to start their own companies.
He has written several must-read books fro entrepreneurs including Maverick Startup, 34 Rules for Maverick Entrepreneurs, and the soon to be released Evolved Enterprise.
Now, let’s hack…
In this 32-minute episode Yanik Silver and I discuss:
- Becoming an expert in just one hour per day
- The benefit of being continuously curious
- Looking for leverage points in your business
- Why the money is in turning the wheel, not re-inventing it
- Once you get the entrepreneurial itch, there is no turning back
The Show Notes
- Maverick Business Adventures
- Yanik Silver Website
- Yanik Silver Books
- Yanik on Twitter
- Jon on Twitter
- Show Sponsor: FreshBooks (30-day Free Trial)
Coming soon …