My guest today is an organizer, leader, and an executive assistant-turned entrepreneur.
She began her career as an executive assistant to keynote speakers, bestselling authors, and public figures.
Through hard work, determination, and ambition, my guest began getting requests to work with more and more clients, yet there was only one of her to do the work.
So she founded Priority VA and started hiring virtual assistants. Today she has grown a team of 54 VAs working under her. Her husband also joined her full-time in the business, and she shows no sign of slowing down.
Now, let’s hack…
In this 37-minute episode Trivinia Barber and I discuss:
- Treating every day as if you’re still building your business and avoiding complacency
- How Trivinia went from Virtual Assistant to creating a team of VAs working under her
- The struggle of balancing a healthy work/life balance as an entrepreneur
- Removing yourself as the bottleneck that’s preventing your business from growing
- Choosing projects and ideas that fall in line with your time and values
The Show Notes
- Priority VA on Facebook
- Todd Herman’s The 90 Day Year
- Trivinia on Twitter
- Jon on Twitter
- Show Sponsor: Hired.com— HTE listeners can try Hired for free by going to hired.com/hack. Enjoy a $2,000 credit on your first hire!
- Show Sponsor: Braintree— To learn more about how your company can grow with Braintree, visit Braintreepayments.com/hack