Tracy Hazzard is a retail product designer, 3D printing expert, writer, and an entrepreneur.
Tracy Hazzard and her husband are the co-founders of Hazz Design Consulting, which has designed over 250 retail products that have generated more than $750 million in revenue.
My guest is also a contributing writer for Inc Magazine and co-hosts the WTFFF Podcast.
Now, let’s hack…
In this 34-minute episode Tracy Hazzard and I discuss:
- Avoiding critical mistakes by hiring the right resources at the right time
- How unforeseen circumstances can be equally important in finding success as an entrepreneur
- The dynamic partnership between Tracy and her husband and how their complementing skills were crucial in building their business
- Tracy’s 7 “P” steps for choosing new projects and ideas
The Show Notes
- WTFFF Podcast
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
- Tracy on Linkedin
- Hazz Design on Twitter
- Jon on Twitter
- Show Sponsor: Casper Mattresses — Get $50 toward any mattress purchase by using code: HACK at checkout