Todd Tressider of Financial Mentor is a former investment hedge fund manager, financial educator, and a serial entrepreneur.
He spent the first 12 years of his career as a portfolio manager at a hedge fund. He started with nothing, and twelve years later at the age of 35, he retired as a self-made millionaire.
A year later, he started Financial Mentor, a money coaching service. Over the past 18 years, my guest has grown this business to a full-service investment and financial education company.
Now, let’s hack…
Links and resources mentioned:
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You by Cal Newport (get the audiobook free, with a 30 trial at Audible)
- Unemployable with Brian Clark
- Smart Passive Income with Pat Flynn
- To learn more about N-hance Wood Renewal, visit nhancefranchise.com/HACK
- ConvertKit: Get your 30 day free trial at ConvertKit.com
Dig this episode? Wait until you hear these…
- Collaboration Not Competition | Gabby Wallace | Go Natural English
- A Better Way to View Risk | Sophia Bera | Gen Y Planning
- Asking For What You Want | Brad Hart | Make More Marbles