Startups and sales don’t go together as often as they should. By this, I mean that there is a real trend in the startup world where the success of a business is not based on customers, sales, or even revenue.
This is something that has always baffled me — I come from a place where if you don’t have customers and revenue, you don’t have a business.
Today’s guest founded and runs not just two startups but 2 startups based on sales and helping you close and earn more revenue.
Elastic Sales is a unique SaaS product — it is Sales as a Service, and it provides startups and businesses with the virtual sales team and infrastructure to make sales — Elastic Sales is currently booked full until the end of the year, so they are currently not accepting new clients.
His 2nd company is called Close.io, which is software that helps salespeople close more deals.
Now, let’s Hack Steli Efti.
What you will learn in this episode:
- The most painful periods of Steli’s career and how he overcame them
- What children can teach us about being entrepreneurs
- The time Steli was not comfortable with who he was or what he wanted to be
- The Partnership Hack – the quick way to deal with emails and offers.
- Why Steli never learned to ride a skateboard