My guest today is the author of the Brain Audit, a cartoonist, marketing strategist, and brilliant entrepreneur.
He has a degree in accountancy and started working with one of the best advertising agencies in the world, which guided him into the world of copywriting, writing TV commercials, graphic design, cartoons and web design.
He is now the owner of PsychoTactics, where he writes about marketing strategies, offers business and marketing strategy workshops, as well as personally advising at 5000BC, his highly sought after membership community.
In his spare time, he is the host of The Three Month Vacation podcast.
Now, let’s hack…
In this 46-minute episode Sean D’Souza and I discuss:
- How clients should be treated
- Care, protection and guidance — it makes us who we are
- Talk about ordinary things in an extraordinary way
- Learning the ways of cartoonists
- Your ability to do something is based on the number of good examples that you get
The Show Notes
- 3 Months Vacation Podcast
- The Brain Audit by Sean D’Souza
- Sean on Twitter
- Jon on Twitter
- Show Sponsor:Grab your free $99 bonus at 99 Designs
Coming soon …