Today’s guest makes his living working from home writing, speaking, and stay-at-home fathering. He is also the founder of Productivityist, an online resource designed to help you start being productive.
He has served as the Managing Editor at Lifehack. He also regularly contributes articles Lifehacker, The Next Web, SUCCESS Magazine, and The Huffington Post.
He is the author of several books, including The Front Nine: How To Start The Year You Want Anytime You Want and The Productivityist Workbook.
Now, let’s Hack…
What you will learn in this episode:
- Theming your time to stay focused and ensure a healthy work/life balance
- How Mike has taken what he learned working from Costco and integrated it into his new business
- The Jerry Seinfeld morning ritual that Mike has adopted to stay productive
- Finding the time in each day that you’re at your most present
- Setting up you day the night before to avoid distraction
Resources and Links Mentioned:
Today’s Sponsor: FreshBooks (30-day Free Trial)