He has spent the past eight years helping an impressive roster of clients get more traffic and make more sales. He has also spent the past three years as the Marketing Manager at Museum Hack, where he leads a team of 20 marketers, SEOs, and PR people to scale the business of leading unconventional tours of the world's best museums.
This is a different conversation than we usually do on the podcast, but one that will engage and educate you on some behind the scenes marketing tactics.
In this conversation we discuss:
- What is PR in 2018?
- If you are following best practices, you will get average results
- Always look for the low-hanging fruit in your business and market
Now, let's hack…
Resources and links from the episode
- Museum Hack
- Virtual Team Building Activities
- Michael Alexis
- Brain Fog: Causes, Symptoms & Cure (How to Feel Awesome!)
Dig this episode? Wait until you hear these…
- [GOING DEEP] Dartboard Pricing | Sean D'Souza Psychotactics
- The Story Behind Search Engine Journal | Loren Baker
- 10x Marketing Funnel | Garrett Moon