Kalvir Sandhu of Goodbits is a software developer, team builder, and entrepreneur.
He has been building for the web since 1996 and has not looked back.
He started his career at Complinet, where he helped build a division for delivering software to clients like GE and Lehman Brothers. Then he started working in startups.
For a short time he was the CTO of Jobs Go Public, before stepping out on his own as the Founder of HopHive.
Kalvir Sandhu is now the founder of Goodbits.io, where they build solutions for marketers to collect and curate for email newsletters.
Now, let’s hack…
Kalvir (Kalv) Sandhu.
Resources and links mentioned:
- Oli Gardner on Hack the Entrepreneur
- Kalvir Sandhu on Twitter
- Jon Nastor on Twitter
- Snappa: Start your 14-day free trial at snappa.io/hack, no credit card required.
Dig this episode? Wait until you hear these…
- Sol Orwell on Being Relentless and Not Giving Up
- Understanding Business as a System of Inputs | Liston Witherall | GoodFunnel
- Getting Comfortable with Being Uncomfortable w/ Benji Rogers