Joshua Latimer founded and built a window and pressure cleaning company in Michigan.
With his passion for business systems, he pushed the company to over $150,000 a month in revenue. In 2015, he sold the company to a national buyer and moved to Costa Rica with his family.
He now runs two online businesses with a small team of global professionals and is also the host of the Quick Talk podcast.
Now, let’s hack…
In this 27-minute episode Joshua Latimer and I discuss:
- Focusing on progress versus perfection and being relentless in the process
- Taking the plunge into entrepreneurial opportunities from a steady, 9-to-5 job
- The importance of building a team and delegating tasks
- Why executing an idea and not the idea itself is key to making a product successful
The Show Notes
- Quick Talk Podcast
- Joshua on Twitter
- Jon on Twitter
- Show Sponsor: Google AdWords— Go to G.CO/hackpodcast to get a $75 credit after you invest $25 in your first campaign