Jordan Gal of CartHook has spent most of his adult life working in a family business, starting businesses with his brothers, selling those off, and more recently, co-founding a software company.
Jordan Gal is the co-founder of CartHook, software designed to help e-commerce stores turn their abandoned carts into paying customers. In fact, a close friend of mine was raving about CartHook and how it drastically increased his revenue, so I decided to reach out and have today’s guest on the show.
He is also the co-host of the Bootstrapped Web Podcast.
Now, let’s hack…
Jordan Gal CartHook
In this 44-minute episode Jordan Gal and I discuss:
- The importance of being proactive and the willingness to be denied
- The many different paths that led to Jordan’s success and how he learned from mistakes made along the way
- The value of not reinventing the wheel and building upon existing business models
- Making sure your next decision is the right decision in order to keep moving your business forward
The Show Notes
- Bootstrapped Web Podcast
- Jordan on Twitter
- Jon on Twitter
- Show Sponsor: Harry's— Stop overpaying for a great shave. Go to Harry’s.com right now and get $5 off of your first order with promo code: HACK