Jeff Gibbard is the self-proclaimed ‘world’s most handsome social media and content marketing strategist’, keynote speaker, and entrepreneur.
This conversation is excellent because even though Jeff Gibbard has accomplished many things in his business he is still learning every single day. Like many of us, he has set enormous goals for himself and his business, and he is working every day to realize those dreams.
Jeff Gibbard is the founder and chief strategist behind True Voice Media, a company that helps businesses adapt and prosper by understanding the massive shifts in the media landscape.
He is also a sought-after public speaker, and of all the things he does, public speaking is one of his favorites.
Now, let’s hack…
In this 35-minute episode Jeff Gibbard and I discuss:
- Learn the ability to be flexible in the face of defeat
- The value of reassessing situations as they arise
- Adapting to the reality of becoming unemployable
- The true value of finding a mentor
The Show Notes
- True Voice Media
- True Voice Media podcast
- Jeff’s personal website
- Jeff Gibbard on Twitter
- Jon on Twitter
- Show Sponsor: Harry’s — Enter promo code HACK at checkout and receive $5 OFF your first purchase!