Always willing to do the dirty work necessary to make some side income while working as an engineer, my guest tried his hand at personal finance blogging, driving for Uber and Lyft, before finally starting TheRideShareGuy.com in 2014.
After nearly a year of building up the site as a side business, my guest quit his engineering job and went full-time into digital entrepreneurship in early 2015.
Now, let’s hack…
In this 46-minute episode Harry Campbell and I discuss:
- Be willing to do the work that other people won’t do
- Be genuine and helpful to others (give, give, give)
- Never say no to a media opportunity (no matter how small)
- Why being second sucks!
- Create a hierarchy of your business goals
The Show Notes
- The Rideshare Guy
- Help a Reporter
- Harry on LinkedIn
- The Rideshareguy on Facebook
- The Rideshareguy on Twitter
- Jon on Twitter
- Show Sponsor: Mile Q Text HACK to 31996 to start your 40-drive free trial. Create an account this week and you’ll get 20% off an annual plan.