Prior to founding BodeTree, he was a consultant consultant, and self-proclaimed cog in the corporate machine.
When he’s not running his business or chasing his son around the park, you might find him writng and being featured as a business expert and entrepreneur in numerous publications including: The New York Times, Mashable, TechCrunch, Inc, Entrepreneur, and many more.
Now, let’s hack…
What you will learn in this episode:
- Why you need to stop listening to everyone’s opinions
- The benefits of projecting a humble confidence
- Sifting through and understanding the inequality of information
- Why you don’t want to get locked into your own ideas and decisions
- Overcoming and avoiding the natural depression entrepreneurs face