Today, he is co-founder and CEO of Kiip, a mobile app platform that allows brands to offer real-life rewards for in-game achievements. To date, Kiip has raised over $15 million in funding and is completely redefining mobile advertising.
My visionary guest has received a whole bunch of awards, including Forbes’ 30 Under 30 and is one of Canada’s Top 20 Under 20.
Now let’s hack…
In this 30-minute episode Brian Wong and I discuss:
- Blind perseverance and the ability to take “no” for an answer
- How to find your superpower!
- Why your goal is not to direct, it is to enable
- Look for obvious and universal problem (then solve them)
- Entrepreneurs should be in a constant state of learning
The Show Notes
- Brian’s Bio
- Brian on LinkedIn
- Kiip on Twitter
- Brian on Twitter
- Jon on Twitter
- Show Sponsor: Get 50% off your first month now! Colin Gray The Podcast Host