My guest today is a Starbucks addict, Sarah McLachlan fan, web designer, and digital entrepreneur.
My guest is a partner at Rainmaker Digital. He is also the Founder of the Genesis Framework and StudioPress. In fact, he invented the business of premium WordPress themes.
As you will hear in this episode, my guest started StudioPress as a side business. He didn’t go full-time with it until long after he was earning more every month from his side business than he was earning yearly as an architect.
He is one of the nicest and humblest people I have ever had the pleasure to meet and I am so happy to welcome him onto the show today.
Now, let’s hack…
In this 38-minute episode Brian Gardner and I discuss:
- The only two options that entrepreneurs have: check out or push through
- The best way to design is to not design
- Brian’s perspective on becoming a partner at Copyblogger Media
- The value of authenticity and being real (in life and business)
- Brian’s basis for his legacy: It’s not about the money