My guest today is a former English teacher, lover of all things creative, blogger at Just a Girl and Her Blog, and an author of three eBooks, including Building a Framework:The Ultimate Blogging Handbook.
Although she started and runs a great business, she says her favourite job is being a wife to her husband and a mother to her two boys.
She started Just a Girl and her Blog as a hobby in January 2013 and made a six-figure income in just two years. My guest blogs about organization, home decor, creative ideas and random happy thoughts.
Now, let's hack…
In this 29-minute episode Abby Lawson and I discuss:
- The origin story of Just a Girl and Her Blog
- Having complimentary skill sets with her husband
- The importance of being willing to share, help out, and paying it forward
- How to plan out your year with goals
The Show Notes
- Just a Girl and Her Blog
- Ebooks written by Abby
- Lindsay Ostrom HTE Interview
- Abby on Twitter
- Jon on Twitter
- Show Sponsor: Get Started with incorporating today at BizFilings.com/start
Coming soon …