Racheal Cook is a launch therapist, green smoothie enthusiast, and an entrepreneur.
Growing up in an entrepreneurial family, my guest decided early on that she wanted something different. So she went to college for Music Performance.
Halfway through her degree, she had accidentally started a business — and realized she was indeed an entrepreneur. This realization caused her to switch her major and get herself an MBA.
She has now been in business for 8 years and is the founder of Yogipreneur, and is a successful business coach and consultant.
Now, let’s hack…
Resources and links mentioned:
- The Yogipreneur
- Get More Clients
- The 12 Week Year by Brian P Moran
- The Obstacle Is the Way by Ryan Holiday
- Racheal Cook on Twitter
- Jon Nastor on Twitter
- DesignCrowd: Check out DesignCrowd.com/hack for $100 off your project
- Brain Tree: To learn more about how your company can grow with Braintree, visit braintreepayments.com/hack
Dig this episode? Wait until you hear these…
- Habit Formation and Mental Energy | Zack Arnold | Optimize Yourself
- Confidently Optimistic | Dr. Karen Litzy
- Think Big, Act Small | Tristan White | The Physio Co.