My guest today is a serial entrepreneur, speaker, blogger, consultant and coach at Systems Scientist, podcaster and the author of Owning It: Embrace the Best and Worst Parts of You to Thrive in Life and Business.
She is the Founder of Mydzik Media, the host of The Off-Road Millenial podcast, where she talks about the future of work and millennial entrepreneurship, and she writes about personal branding and life-work balance for her personal site.
She is a scientist by trade, so she uses a mixture of her analytical and creative mind to help others identify their deficiencies and strengths within their personal lives and businesses.
Now, let’s hack…
In this 34-minute episode Mallie Rydzik and I discuss:
- Flexibility and Adaptability – the essentials to being an entrepreneur
- Knowing when to ask help, when you need it
- Learn things, if you can’t, outsource
- Not over scheduling yourself to think of projects
- Giving things a couple of chances before finally giving up on them
The Show Notes
- Mallie Rydzik Website
- The Off-Road Millennial Podcast
- System Scientist Website
- Mallie on Twitter
- Jon on Twitter
- Show Sponsor: Chargeover.com
Coming soon …