My guest today is the co-founder and CEO of GroundMetrics, a unique technology startup in oil and gas exploration.
He began his career in business management and was a strategic marketing consultant. He then co-founded and ran CarCode Corporation, which was acquired by a major toll road management company in 2009.
In 2012, my guest won the Gold Award at the World’s Best Technology Competition and the San Diego Venture Group’s Business Plan and Quick Pitch Competition awarded him second place.
Now, let’s hack…
In this 28-minute episode George Eiskamp and I discuss:
- The positive effects of being an avid learner
- Why you should become blissfully naive
- How to become an expert in your field
- The benefits of being wrong fast and making adjustments to fix it
The Show Notes
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad Book
- Guy Kawasaki HTE episode
- George on LinkedIn
- Ground Metrics on Twitter
- Jon on Twitter
- Show Sponsor: Grab your freee $99 starter pack today at 99 Designs
Coming soon …