Upon leaving the corporate world behind, my guest started and developed three websites and communities for moms.
Two of them were geographically based around particular area codes and all three of them were acquired in 2013.
She is now a mentor at Thrive15, an online platform teaching entrepreneurs how to thrive in business.
Now, let’s hack…
In this 33-minute episode Deedra Determan and I discuss:
- Working Smart (not hard) within your business
- Using entrepreneurship to stay in control of your destiny
- The importance of structure and habits in your workday
The Show Notes
- Deedra on Thrive15
- HTE 108: How to Let Your Business Thrive (By Getting Out of Your Own Way) | Clay Clark
- Deedra on Twitter
- Jon on Twitter
- Show Sponsor: Survata
- Show Sponsor: Hack the Entrepreneur: The Book