Catherine Plano is a Master of Neuro-linguistic Programming, an executive coach, keynote speaker, and an entrepreneur.
My guest is the founder of the I Am Woman project and the founder and editor-in-chief of I Am Woman magazine.
She is passionate about inspiring individuals, leaders, and businesses to transform, build and create powerful, affecting and lasting change both within themselves and their organizations.
Now, let’s hack…
In this 38-minute episode Catherine Plano and I discuss:
- Being willing to change your perception of the world to unlock your full potential
- Utilizing the three parts of the brain in order to break unconscious habits and make lasting change
- The importance of being present and practicing mindfulness as an entrepreneur
- The initial struggle of leveraging your time and delegating tasks
- The power of sharing and collaborating on ideas and learning from their failure
The Show Notes
- Catherine on Facebook
- Catherine on Instagram
- Catherine on Twitter
- Jon on Twitter
- Show Sponsor: 1,000 Maniacs — Claim Your Free Roadmap Now
- Show Sponsor: Braintree — To learn more about how your company can grow with Braintree, visit braintreepayments.com/hack