He has written over 30 books, which have sold more than 30,000 copies.
He is the founder of BestPageForward.net, the co-host of the Sell More Books Show, and Selling For Authors.
My guest has managed to merge his love of writing with the world of entrepreneurship and has grabbed the title of first guest to be called an authorpreneur on this show.
Now, let’s hack…
In this 42-minute episode Bryan Cohen and I discuss:
- Combining strength and passion to achieve your success
- The value of a consistent blogging schedule
- How Bryan turned his passions for writing into a business
- Just keep pushing forward
The Show Notes
- Best Page Forward
- Selling For Authors
- Sell More Books show
- Bryan’s books
- Bryan on Twitter
- Jon on Twitter
- Show Sponsor: HTE Book
- Show Sponsor: Pro Job Network (Free 1 week trial)