Bob Baker is a musician, author, and an entrepreneur.
He has spent the past 21 years writing, creating, and building things to help musicians, authors, and creative entrepreneurs use their talents to make a living and make a difference.
He has created The Buzz Factor, Empowered Artist, Full-time Author, and Improv St. Louis.
He is also the author of Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook, Empowered Artist, The DIY Career Manifesto, and nearly two dozen other books.
Now, let’s hack…
In this 36-minute episode, Bob Baker and I discuss:
- How to find your one thing and stay focused
- Why success starts within and can only be defined by you
- Becoming an ‘untrepreneur’ and music marketer
- Bob Baker’s Amazon page
- Bob on Twitter
- Jonny on Twitter
- Sponsor: Grab your FREE domain name right now at Bluehost.
- Sponsor: Sign up for a free 14-day trial now at ActiveCampaign.com/Hack