From her kitchen table in Australia, my guest began sewing reusable bags. Within four years of starting Envirosax, she had scaled from her kitchen to 60 separate global markets, and became the world’s number one reusable bag company.
Her bags have been used by Justin Timberlake, Sarah Jessica Parker, Malia Obama, and countless others.
She then took the knowledge she gained dealing with manufacturing in China and overseas, and founded a consultancy company called Bellouco Consulting.
Now, let’s hack…
In this 38-minute episode Belinda Coker and I discuss:
- The importance of choosing mindset over tactics
- Learning to put yourself into other people’s shoes
- The power of thinking of your life as half-full
- Finding time to think and get your thoughts out of your head
- Taking the time to make sure projects are done right
The Show Notes
- Bellouco Consulting
- Belinda on LinkedIn
- Belinda on Twitter
- Jon on Twitter
- Show Sponsor: Grab your exclusive ‘name your discount’ special at Survata
- Show Sponsor:Get you 30-day free trial at Freshbooks