Learn to Think – and Act – Like an Entrepreneur
The marketplace is changing so fast that staying relevant and vital is less about a fixed set of skills and more about being confident in learning and unlearning.
There is no better way to prepare for success than to cultivate expertise in rapid problem-solving, effective communication, and agile innovation. This the entrepreneurial mindset – a way of approaching challenges that enable your team to drive innovation and stay at the bleeding edge of your industry.
What We Deliver:
Hack the Entrepreneur LIVE is a 60-minute expert panel + immersive workshop with Jon Nastor, Jessie Shternshus, and Sunni Brown. The outcome of these experiences is a conceptual understanding of the entrepreneurial mindset followed by practical application and experimentation with the lessons learned.
This powerful offering, called HTE LIVE, is based on insights derived from interviews with hundreds of successful entrepreneurs, who’ve laid bare the FIVE ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS of the entrepreneurial mindset.
- Think big, start small, act fast.
- Be decisive.
- Get crystal clear on vision and purpose.
- Don't sweat mistakes. Use them.
- Commit to effective communication.
Evidence suggests that while virtually everyone agrees these behaviors are valuable, actually living them is hard. That’s why we will learn AND practice in our immersive workshop.
Entrepreneurial Mindset Workshop
Post-panel workshops can be in the following formats depending on the best fit for your organization:
- 4-hour workshop with two onsite expert facilitators
- Full-day training with two onsite expert facilitators
- Individual and team coaching specific to each mindset
In the workshop, we make learning stick by using four immersive techniques that are effective, transformative, and fun.
Participants will not only quickly metabolize new ideas-- they’ll walk away with tools they can activate the next day. Our methods include:
- GAME THINKING = Provocation (using game mechanics)
- DESIGN THINKING = Investigation (using design strategies)
- VISUAL THINKING = Illumination (using visual language)
- IMPROV THINKING = Experimentation (using agile problem-solving)
Techniques you’ll walk away with:
- Action-oriented rapid problem-solving
- Transformation of failure into function
- Agile adaptation to change
- Effective communication across teams and silos
- Collaborative brainstorming for innovation
- Creative ideation and lateral thinking
- Active listening and empathic inquiry
Who We Are:
Jessie is the founder of Improv Effect, a facilitation and training company providing its clients a competitive edge through creativity, collaboration, and effective communication. Drawing on decades of experience, she deploys agile learning and applied improvisation for global companies such as Groupon, Fidelity Investments, Johnson & Johnson, Crayola and many more. Jessie co-authored the book, CTRLShift: 50 Games For 50 ****ing Days Like today.
Sunni is the founder of Sunni Brown Ink, an international creative consultancy specializing in visual, design, game and improv thinking to support organizational problem-solving for clients like Disney, Turner Broadcasting, the American Cancer Society and Steelcase.. She is an expert graphic facilitator, coach, global public speaker and the best-selling author of Gamestorming and The Doodle Revolution. Her TED talk has over 1.2 million views.
Jon is bestselling author, podcaster, consultant, and entrepreneur. He is the founder and host of the Hack the Entrepreneur podcast, and the bestselling book Hack the Entrepreneur: How to Stop Procrastinating, Build a Business, and Do Work That Matters. He also writes for Entrepreneur, Copyblogger, Thrive, and Foundr Magazine.
Contact Us! It's For Your Own Good.
Connect today for information about our engagement process, training outcomes, packages, and pricing.