My guest today is a public speaker, blogger, best-selling author, entrepreneur and businessman.
My guest researches, writes, and speaks on how to think better, plan smarter and act on what matters. He has presented over 1,000 speeches to companies and spoken to over 250,000 people. He has started or co-founded five companies, including being a co-founder of an exclusive tour company and the only private airline in Antarctica.
He is also the host of the Experts Enterprise podcast.
Now, let’s hack…
In this 33-minute episode High Culver and I discuss:
- Taking risks and failing forward to survive
- How and why he organizes his tasks daily
- The key to getting organized at work
- Why becoming aware of time is powerful growth mindset for your business
- Having a sense of scarcity will help you make better decisions
The Show Notes
Coming soon …