To me, the idea that one person could start a blog, not sell anything for 18 months, and turn that blog into an 8-figure media company is endlessly fascinating.
He is a former lawyer, serial entrepreneur, writer, builder and meditator.
In January of 2006, my guest started a one-man blog called Copyblogger. Copyblogger is now an 8-figure per year media company called Copyblogger Media, of which he is the founder and CEO.
He has ranked among the top in the world for social media and content marketing. He’s been featured in countless books about business and media, and he has graced many stages.
Now, let’s hack…
What you will learn in this episode:
- Brian’s unique vision of productivity and why it works
- How to be wrong and adapting in real time
- Analysis of people, problems and their desires
- An important lesson on the direction of content (hint: you are looking at it)
- How focusing on your one important task each day can enable you to get more done
- Allowing your mindset to accept the fact that you can do anything
- How Copyblogger Media was created in a mere three hours